Saturday, December 20, 2008

NCOC 2008 - training comm

I'm BACK!!! miss me??? haha...
been quite bz the past two mths wif my exams n ncoc along wif the usual PDs & other sjab activities

todae we had the passing out parade for NCOC'08. unlike previous yrs, tis yr's course was quite short - only 22 daes from start 2 finish! although having the course start immediately aft the end of my exams meant tat i had 2 prepare for it during my exams, i glad to say tat i had a wonderful pool of instructors supporting n helpin me every step of the way...

working wif my instructors tis yr was quite a different xperience as compared 2 previous yrs. dun noe hw 2 exp it bt i feel closer 2 them tis yr- really felt the 'family' spirit. i had a blast over the last 2 mths working wif them (& oso playing wif them esp mr. storeman! haha)
anw, wanna say a realli BIG THANK YOU to all my trng comm peeps - JianLin, HweePeng, WeiTing, EileenTeo, Charmaine, Denise, Rosalind, Priscilla, WaiCheung, Jeanette, SamSee, XiaoSam... oso nt 2 4get adi hu help us quite abit
btw, sry for my crankkiness & my awful singing haha... i hope ur'll enjoyed the xperience too...

No comments: