Monday, July 14, 2008

NFAHNC - the end!

to all the four teams -

THANK YOU!!! u did us proud! despite the setbacks, ur'll persevered n tried ur best and reali, tats all ane1 can ask 4. hopefully, the competition was able to enrich ur'll wif not onli competition skills, but oso life skills.

to the two gals teams,

thx 4 enduring my crappiness, my nagging, my weird ideas and oso my beautiful 'London bridge' during the last 2 weeks. i realli hope tat the competition n the trainings benefited ur'll - nt onli 2 become better SJAB ppl but oso in ur life. the commitment, dedication and perseverance tat ur'll showed impressed me. i reali didn't regret training ur'll - my first time trng a nursing team ever & i hope u dun regret havong to endure my trng too =p

haha i wish i can sae more but i'm one of few wrds - juz hope tat ur'll understand hw much i appreciate ur'll n the effort ur'll put in (i oso, i hope ur'll get 2 read tis entry too! haha)

No comments: