Thursday, July 31, 2008

Becoming a student again!!!

it's been a long tym since i last blogged. i was too lazy=p... im now reliving two of my past xperiences - one as a student, the other as a trainee

nxt wk i officially start schooling again at ntu. though the study system is like nothing i've gone thru b4, the feeling of anticipation, anxiousness dread n xam phobia is still the same. i haven't even started sch n im alrdy tinking wad will happen if i dun do well! haiz...

at the same time, i've oso enrolled in a course 2 improve my horrendous footdrill n make me a btr footdrill teacher... its hard bcoming a trainee again aft being a trainer 4 like half a decade but i really want 2 improve on my drill... mayb then i will find my sense of purpose in sjab.... mayb

so wish me luck ppl!

recently hav been cing my juniors geting down, emoing arnd for one reason or another n wad pains me is my lack of capability to help/ lift their spirits. its like tis xperience is reinforcing wad i've been feeling for the last 1-2yrs, abt me not being of use 2 the organisation bsides taking up space n making unnecessary noise at meetings... aft 9yrs, sjab has become an impt part of my life n i realli can't imagine my life wifout it. but then agian, i do not want 2 b a burden on my colleagues, the organisation or worse, my juniors! i really hope i find my sense of purpose n soon too..... haiz!

No comments: