Thursday, January 1, 2015

the new year and a longgggg overdue goodbye note....

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
Every year on this day i always resolve to forget the forgone year and start anew. This year im thinking of something different - instead of forgetting 2014, im just going to resolve to build on it! Im gonna carry forward

the lessons and better myself, 
the hurt and strengthen myself,
the anger and reflect on myself,
the happiness and cheer myself 
and most of all....
all the love i received and be thankful :')
I received much and gave very little in return. 
I talked more than i listened
I ranted more than resolved
I judged more than I understood
I got irritated more than i brought clarity
I assumed more than i confirmed
I taught more than i learnt
I expected more than what i fulfilled

Well, I can’t promise that I can make all these faults of mine go away completely but all I can say is that I will try and that I won’t stop until the person I see in the mirror is someone I can genuinely and sincerely be proud of… 

on that note,

In 2014 I made a decision which effectively wiped out a hugeeeee part of my social circle (yes yes we say that we’ll keep in touch but its just not the same la  ). But I felt then and still feel now that turning the page on that chapter of my life is one of my better decisions of 2014… I still am drowning in sadness, tearing up every now and then and missing them like OMG so so much but I sincerely dun regret that decision… it brought on changes and a lot more smiles on a lot more faces and im honestly seeing things that I positive changes, which I could not bring about by being there, happen. To that bunch of ppl, all I have to say is…

Thank you for having my back all those years. you may not have liked what I did but still you didn’t abandon me. Instead u supported me, tried many times to understand and open my eyes to new possibilities and many many more times you just set asides your feeling and went all with the plan just to appease this irritable short tempered short person. Thank you thank you thank you thank you! Im sorry too that I couldn’t be the senior, the officer, the big brother, the friend, the confidant, the pillar of strength, the lighthouse of clarity and the source of love, care, concern, support and knowledge that you guys needed and deserved. Thou I feel that the ‘out-of-sight = out-of-mind’ already setting in, trust u guys will always always be in my heart and a big part of my life… 
U are my memories, U are my treasures, U are my smiles
Be strong, be clear on your goals and be concise in your work and most of all, communicate. Value each others as friends, not just respect them as colleagues… 

happy new year my dears! lets make 2015 an awesome chapter in our wonderful life...

No comments: