Friday, May 1, 2009

YAY SCHOOL HOLIDAY!!!

haloooo every1! =)

im done wif my exams liao... dun really xpect good results but shld b enuf to keep me at ntu. its the end of my first yr @ ntu... nt tat proud of myself really - i noe i can much btr if only i work harder. its time for me 2 really haul ass n get moving!

now tat the hols r starting, i been tinking abt my life n decided to do abit of change here n there. i noe that its usually @ the start of yr when we're supposed to list our resolutions n all but btr late than nvr rite?! here r my resoltions for the remaininig of the yr...

1. SLIM DOWN!!!
i kinda forgot hw to grow vertically n hav been growing horizontally 4 sum yrs nw. its time i sort this out yah... so if u see me stuffin my face wif food, wack the back of head!

2. Get my studies in order
yah im nt all tat proud of it currently. tym i start puttin in more effort n making btr use of my opportunity @ ntu

3. reassessing my present & future contribution to ____
was telling SO recently tat leaving ____ was juz as painful as staying. really nid to tink abt my role there and the part it i play in its future and the part it plays in my future. dun wanna be a dead weight there n honestly, i sumtimes feel tat i m. is it time to part company or merely tym to change the office cubicle? hmmm...

4. Become a btr frend
was tinking abt tis recently. m i a gd frend - i noe i wann b but am i? i really hope to start developing my sucky social skills. again i nid ur help wif tis - so nxt tym we meet, tell me honestly if i've been a gd frend or a juz pain in the A_S...

5*BONUS resolution* Sing "London Bridge" btr...
haha tis is really more 4 the poor souls out there who hav to endure my singing - hopefully, i'll bcom btr @ it =)

so there they are - 5 things i wanna do by the end of the yr... so wish me luck n to those of u out there who r oso making changes in their life, ALL THE BEST!!! JIAYOU!!!

No comments: